An Important Message From Magic Seasoning Blends®
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, we are taking extra precautions to protect our Magic Seasoning Blends, LLC, family – our employees and our customers. We are actively monitoring COVID-19 by continuously reviewing the official guidance provided by the following organizations:
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration –
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) –
- World Health Organization (WHO) –
- Louisiana Department of Health –
Current information from infectious disease specialists here in the United States indicates that COVID-19 is most commonly transmit from an infected person to others: through the air by coughing and sneezing; through close personal contact, such as touching or shaking hands; and by touching an object or surface with the virus on it, and then immediately touching your mouth, nose, or eyes before washing your hands.
Based on this information, we continue to implement the following precautionary measures until further notice:
- We have enhanced our cleaning and disinfecting procedures, on top of our already standard stringent protocols.
- We have issued a company-wide mandate that employees should wear face masks in all public areas of the facility and adhere to 6 feet of social distance at all times.
- We have instructed our employees who travel as a part of their regular job description to restrict air travel and limit face-to-face meetings when possible.
- We have informed all employees who intend to engage in personal travel outside of our area to first notify Management to obtain approval for the same, so that such employee can then be safely integrated back into the workplace.
- We are limiting visitors entering our facilities during this extended period. All visitors must wear facial coverings in order to be admitted inside our facilities.
- We have enhanced our security protocol with our Shipping & Receiving Department, who will handle all deliveries and customer order pick-ups.
- We have suspended all walk-in orders. However, phone and internet ordering/shipping is still available with no changes.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate through this developing situation.