Frequently Asked Questions
I am a consumer and can’t find one or more of your products in the supermarket—can you tell me what store(s) in my area carry them?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the products that you are trying to purchase and what city and state you live in. We will pass this along to our area reps and get back to you with an answer. In the interim, you many purchase any Magic Seasoning Blends product online or by calling (800) 457-2857 M-F 8:00 A.M. to 5 P.M. CST.
What distributors in my area carry Magic Seasoning Blends® products and how can I get in touch with them?
If you are requesting distributor information, contact Anna Zuniga (email@example.com) or (800) 457-2857.
All Magic Seasoning Blends are gluten free with the exception of Breading Magic® and Gumbo Gravy Magic® . No MSG is added to ANY Magic Seasoning Blends and NONE contain preservatives or additives. Also, any product listed as “Salt Free” or “Sodium Free” does not contain any salt substitutes, such as potassium chloride.
All Magic Seasoning Blends (except Pizza & Pasta Magic®) have a THREE-YEAR shelf life. Pizza & Pasta blends have a TWO-YEAR shelf life. The products are safe to use well beyond these prescribed dates—you will only notice some caking and fading of color with age. The flavor characteristics remain basically intact.
Click here or call us direct at 504-731-3590 or 800-457-2857 or contact your local Foodservice Distributor
Andouille (Regular & Hot) and Tasso are sold in 5 pound packs
Chef Paul Prudhomme was the owner and creator of all Magic Seasoning Blends until he passed in 2015. Today, the company is operated by Lori Prudhomme. A highly trained team of employees ensures every blend lives up to Chef Paul’s high standards.
- Orders sent within the contiguous U.S. with a final shopping basket total of $50.00 or more will receive free standard ground shipping.
- All orders less than $50 will receive standard ground shipping for a discounted flat rate of $10.95.
- Final shopping basket total is after coupons or discounts are applied and do not include state or local taxes.
- Certain items do not qualify for discounted or free shipping and may be ordered separately.
- Shipping rates apply to each address receiving items from your order.
- If you are shipping to multiple addresses, each address must have a qualifying shopping basket total to receive free shipping. Expedited shipping methods will reflect standard applicable shipping rates and are not eligible for discounted or free shipping.
- Packages using Regular Ground Shipping may arrive by FedEx, or USPS Priority Mail.
- A valid street address is required for all deliveries. We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- On all orders please allow 2-3 days for order processing and 3-5 days in transit. Often, things move much faster.
Yes, orders sent to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. protectorates will receive standard shipping rates and are not eligible for discounted or free shipping.
Please call us at (800) 457-2857 to discuss specifics and best methods in regard to shipping.
Shipping methods and charges to countries other than the U.S. require individual personal attention and the filing of customs paperwork.
Please call us at (800) 457-2857 or (504) 731-3590 to discuss specifics in regard to international shipping.
Businesses that have established commercial accounts pay actual shipping costs.
Commercial accounts do not qualify for free or discounted shipping.
For commercial pricing, please call (800) 457-2857.
Magic Seasoning Blends is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion, national origin or physical disability.
If you would like to inquire about joining the Magic Seasoning Blends team, please email resumes and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our Career Center for more information.
Please email email@example.com for product return inquiries or with questions regarding your order.
Yes, we close for certain holidays. Please see our holiday schedule below.
2022 Holiday Schedule: (partial list)
Friday & Monday, December 23rd & 26th – Christmas Holiday
2023 Holiday Schedule: (partial list)
Monday, January 2nd – New Year’s Day (observed)
Monday, January 16th – Martin Luther King Day
Tuesday, February 21st – Mardi Gras Day
We will return to regular business hours immediately following any listed holiday. We apologize for any delay in processing your order.
Shop Top-Rated Products
Sweetie Magic 32oz.$14.25 Add Sweetie Magic 32oz. to cart
Salt-Free Sugar-Free: Magic Creole Seasoning 2 oz.$3.95 Add Salt-Free Sugar-Free: Magic Creole Seasoning 2 oz. to cart
Pork and Veal Magic® 24 oz. Shaker$14.25 Add Pork and Veal Magic® 24 oz. Shaker to cart
Caribbean Magic® 24 oz. Canister$14.25 Add Caribbean Magic® 24 oz. Canister to cart