THE PERFECT GIFT FOR THE FOODIE IN YOUR LIFE! All seven of Chef Paul Prudhomme’s original Magic Seasoning Blends in one package.
- You will receive one each of the following: Meat Magic®, Poultry Magic®, Blackened Redfish Magic®, Seafood Magic®, Blackened Steak Magic®, Pork & Veal Magic®, and Vegetable Magic®.
- All are packaged in 2 ounce bottles, with the exception of Blackened Steak Magic®, which is in a 1.8 ounce bottle.
- Substitute for normal use of salt, pepper and other herbs & spices called for in a recipe.
- Will add “emotion” to any of your favorite recipes.
- Magic Seasonings are versatile in their application and pack incredible depth of flavor.
- All-natural, MSG free and Kosher approved.To use Magic Seasoning Blends® in Chef Paul’s recipes simply add up the amount of dry herbs and spices called for in the recipe’s “Seasoning Mix”. Substitute the appropriate blend (for example, if you were doing a chicken dish, you’d substitute Poultry Magic®) in the proportioned amounts for each cookbook listed below:
- Substitute approximately the amount for Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Seasoned America Cookbook
- Substitute approximately the amount for Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Fork In The Road Cookbook
- Substitute approximately the same amount for Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Fiery Foods That I Love, Louisiana Kitchen, Kitchen Expedition, and Louisiana Tastes cookbooksIf a recipe calls for a sweet spice or an unusual ingredient subtract the amount of sweet or unusual spice prior to adding up the dry herb seasoning mix, then add back the subtracted ingredient(s) to the Magic Seasoning Blends® amount required for the conversion.
R White –
I have used these products for years! I love the magic seasons!!!!
Melissa Comer –
I use all of his seasonings any time I cook. Wouldn’t think of using anything else.
I use ALL of his seasonings ALL of the time. And I’m a New Orleans girl!
Even in Norway we love this seasoning 🙂
I love vegetable on french fries with a good burger. I’m eating some right now!
I simply LOVE Seafood Magic on salmon. The only problem is I can\’t buy it in any of the local grocery stores. Some did have it but now it\’s gone.
Wayne in Slidell, La –
I have used Chef Paul’s seasonings both professionally and personally fo many years. I was blessed to have been taught his techniqes when I worked at his restaurant K-Paul’s many years ago as a young chef. Chef Paul’s seasonings exemplify the tremendous passion, understanding, and execution of “GREAT TASTE” that Chef has aquired from a lifetime of research and practice.
Chef Paul does not mess around!!!!!! Best blends on the market in my opinion.
I love all the spices… use them all the time.. would not be the same without them !!!
The Poultry Magic has been my favorite. I used to buy it at HEB, but they stopped carrying it. I asked for it and still no Poultry Magic. The others I’ve tried are great too. I love Meat Magic and Seafood Magic. Looking forward to trying vegetable magic. Can I just order Poultry Magic? Rather than a 4 or 7 pack with all the others?
Really, its the best prudhommes I eat in my life.